When you are scheduled to pickup your toys, you must have the following:
- Your application form
- Picture ID (Drivers License, Health Card with picture, State of Ohio ID,etc)
- Birth certificate or health card for each child. (Health card MUST contain the child’s date of birth.)
* If you are the child’s guardian, you must bring your guardian papers.
*If you are picking up for someone else, you must bring a signed permission slip from that person stating that you can pick up for him/her. In addition, you must bring that person’s picture ID, reference number and birth certificate or health card with proper birthdates for each child.
IF YOU DO NOT BRING THE ABOVE INFORMATION, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE TOYS AT THIS TIME!
- From US-270 and Alum Creek Drive Exit (southeast Columbus)
- Take exit #49 (Obetz/Alum Creek Dr)
- Turn North on Alum Creek (towards Columbus), go approximately 1 mile
- Turn Left on Williams Road (at Duke gas station)
- Go approximately 1/2 mile and turn right into the 2020-2058 Williams Road Complex
- Follow the RED ARROWS, that says Firefighters 4 Kids Pickup